Scorpion Recruit are working along side an umbrella company based in Chester, due to current growth of our client we are looking for an account manager to join the business.
This will be an office based role and will be required to work Monday – Friday 08:30am till 17:30pm.
- Be the primary point of contact for new and existing clients and responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
- Maintain relationships with your designated client base to maximise all sales opportunities against your agreed targets, delivering progress updates, to the internal and external sales team, in a timely manner.
- Responsible for working with and setting up appointment for the external sales team to on-board and integrate new clients and develop existing client relationships.
- Assist with forecasts.
- Use the Customer Relationship Management system (CRM), to ensure all automated To-dos and manually created To-Dos, are completed within a timely manner.
- capture contracting conversations and data within the operating system as an interaction. Ensuring the interaction is clear and can be understood and called upon should the business need to reply on the information going forward.
- In line with the company’s standard operating procedures and best practice, use the company document management systems (Share-point & AutoNAV) to accurately, in a timely manner, capture data against the relevant system records.
- Ensure you are fully conversant with the Business Model solutions and are able to effectively explain each aspect to our client base as you manage their queries ensuring we stay within the company compliance procedures.
- Maintain an effective communication link with the Operations Team. Take an active role in the effective exchange of information regarding current and potential clients within your area of responsibility, maximising the opportunity of growth in both cases.
- Gain a clear understanding of business competitors to help improve business service.
- You will manage the administration of resolving issues that may arise.
- Overall responsibility to ensure that all inbound written communications and enquiries from clients are responded to in a timely manner, in line with the company procedures relating to the subject matter, maintaining a professional response at all times.
- Ensure recruitment agencies are aware of the emphasis and importance of completed Project/Assignment Confirmations for our subcontractors/employees and they are clear in their understanding.
What is Required
- Experience of working in a team in a customer service and sales environment.
- Customer Service/Client management expertise.
- The ability to understand legislation that relates to our business.
- Competent financial acumen.
- Excellent communication skills, especially listening, that allow you to inform, help and advise customers clearly and to liaise effectively with clients.
- Confident and polite manner, displaying patience, tact and diplomacy when dealing with difficult customers or situations.
- Ability to apply professional integrity/confidentiality in all aspects of the role.
- Self motivated and a Team player with an ability to work well under pressure.
- IT literate (Microsoft and internal database systems).
- Good organisational and planning skills, with the ability to use initiative to develop better working practices.
- Open minded approach.
- A commitment to develop your skills on an ongoing basis.
- 25 days holiday plus public bank holidays.
- On-site parking.
- Health package.
- Employee benefit scheme.
Please apply direct with your CV or give us a call today on 01942 939690.