Scorpion Recruit are working along side an award-winning, ethical, and cutting edge fintech business based in a rural setting near Knutsford, Cheshire.
Our client is currently within an exciting period of growth. Since 2015, they have onboarded over 125,000 customers with 2020 seeing a 229% growth in account holders.
Our client offers an alternative to traditional banking accounts with a contactless Visa debit card, a full range of banking features and cashback rewards for consumers and for business partners, giving them a safe and secure portal in order to create new accounts for their unbanked workers quickly and easily.
The Complaints Officer will play a vital role within the organisation, providing a key point of contact for complainants and representatives.
The post holder will develop good working relationships with complainants, providing them with clear support and guidance as needed, and facilitate handling of their complaint to ensure that, using information provided by the Customer Care Team and/or the Payment Services Business Partner following investigation, their questions and concerns are adequately addressed.
The post holder will:
• Ensure accurate recording, tracking, monitoring, reporting and analysis of all complaints made to the Customer Care Team in line with GDPR principles and guidelines.
• Ensure that they investigate complaints thoroughly, communicating respectfully and empathetically with complainants within agreed timescales.
• Contribute to the development and implementation of corporate policies to improve customer satisfaction and complaints handling.
• Flag any system changes that may be required to improve service delivery.
Description of Duties:
- To register, formally acknowledge, investigate and respond to complaints on behalf of the organisations Customer Care Department in line with GDPR and FCA guidelines and the organisations Customer Complaints Policy and Procedures.
- Thoroughly investigate complaints including reviewing and assessing system notes, documents, telephone call recordings, email/letter contact with complainants and/or representatives. Liaison with the Payment Services Provider as necessary via appropriate channels.
- Will use initiative and discretion in their day to day working mindful of the Vulnerable Customer Policy and procedures as they may deal with sensitive or contentious issues and be speaking with complainants who may be angry or upset.
- Maintain the Complaints Register to a high standard, capture and provide accurate Management Information on complaints and root cause analysis within required timescales.
- Responsible for keeping up to date with changes to procedures and processes.
- Will contribute to the environment of continuous improvement by assisting with the coaching and training of the Customer Care Advisors as required (complaints focused).
The post is suitable for someone with a keen eye for detail and is passionate about treating customers fairly. Experience in complaints handling and/or experience of working in a problem solving customer service role, will be able to communicate effectively with people at all levels of the organisation, including working with Senior Management and with complainants who may be vulnerable, distressed or frustrated.
The role will be office based working Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm, please submit your CV today or call our team on 01942 939690 to enquire.