We are currently recruiting for a Counterbalance FLT Driver / Production Operative on Nights for a raw material plastic business based in Leigh.
This will be covering a Monday to Friday shift, 10pm to 6am on Nights. Please be aware that you will need a FLT Counterbalance licence for the role.
- Tipping bags of plastic into a machine which is then grinded down to powder
- Rebagging of the powder
- Wrapping the bags onto pallets ready to be distributed out
- Moving pallets around the Warehouse using the FLT
- Previous production operative experience, ideally within a plastics environment.
- Valid and in date FLT Counterbalance licence (RTITB OR ITSSAR)
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Must be physically fit due to heavy lifting involved
All registrations are now done online via our industry leading recruitment software. A registration link will be sent out to you via email to complete the online forms which includes providing all your right to work documents.