Scorpion Recruit are looking for a Customer Relationship Manager to join a fast-growing banking business based at their head office in Knutsford with brilliant views. The business is well established and growing, with a leading reputation, award-winning, ethical, and cutting edge fintech business.
The successful Customer Relationship Manager will be joining a friendly, professional, energetic and positive environment. working alongside the Business Development Management team and Telesales team. You will be involved in a business that reward and acknowledge hard working performers.
As a Customer Relationship Manager you will work Monday – Friday from 9am till 5pm, you will also be required to do out of hours work as well due to the nature of the role.
- Manage and develop both new and existing business by driving and embedding the company products and the referral process
- Maximise account retention and new cardholder recruitment
- Qualify customer business needs through questioning and analysis
- Engage with leadership team and appropriately managing stakeholders
- Audit, amend, and manage the existing referral network database
- Book, prepare for and attend client meetings in your region
- Using social media and marketing campaigns to network with potential prospects
- Maintain relationships with current clients by providing support, information, guidance, and identifying improvements by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Prepare account management reports on a regular basis by collecting, analysing, and summarising future and past opportunities
- Keep management updated by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans
- Maintain professional market knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, and networking
- Collaborate with colleagues to pass leads, advice, and business to other verticals.
Responsibilities and accountabilities
Relationship management, including building and maintaining relationships with Businesses Owners, Senior Level Managers and Senior Business Leaders
Using existing experience and reporting to manage the clients Referrer partners to grow the business
Managing existing clients and increasing the size of their business with us
Key skills you’ll need to succeed
- Ability/desire to win in the market
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Responsibility for meeting deadlines
- Flexible approach to work
- Strong commercial awareness
- Confident and determined approach
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- High degree of self-motivation and drive
- Ability to work autonomously.
To be considered for this role you should be ideally based in the Northwest / Midlands, have gravitas and a record of achievement in an account management / business development role. Experience and knowledge of selling in through a referral B2B programme and/or the recruitment industry is highly desirable although not essential.
For the right Customer Relationship Manager a brilliant benefits package will be offered, including holidays, work functions and dress down days.
If you’re an experienced Customer Relationship Manager or Account Manager and come from a B2B sales background and would like to find out more, apply today and we will be in touch.