Scorpion Recruit are working along side an award-winning, ethical, and cutting edge fintech business based in a rural setting near Knutsford, Cheshire.
Our client is currently within an exciting period of growth. Since 2015, they have onboarded over 125,000 customers with 2020 seeing a 229% growth in account holders.
Our client offers an alternative to traditional banking accounts with a contactless Visa debit card, a full range of banking features and cashback rewards for consumers and for business partners, giving them a safe and secure portal in order to create new accounts for their unbanked workers quickly and easily.
Main Duties Include:
- Deal with Cardholder queries both on email, telephone and live chat
- Operations administration and support
- Provide non-technical support to registered Referrers
- The role is five days per week across the seven days
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Fully averse with MS Office
- Responsibility for meeting deadlines
- Confident approach
- Ability to work autonomously
To be considered for this role you should be based within a commutable distance of Knutsford and have a solid work history. Additional languages would be advantageous.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary in the region of £18,900 increasing to £21,000 following completion of 3 months’ probation
- 25 days annual holiday plus public holidays
In addition to salary and career progression, other benefits include free company functions and dress down days.
Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of our experienced consultants will call you back!