Scorpion Recruit are working along side an umbrella company based in Chester, due to current growth of our client we are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join the business.
This will be an office based role and will be required to work Monday – Friday 08:30am till 17:30pm.
- Deliver and maintain a professional service at all times, ensuring you are courteous whilst providing an efficient service to any prospective or existing client, resolving enquiries directly wherever possible.
- Responsible for Relationship Team support cover.
- You will be responsible for inbound calls. You will aim to answer all calls promptly, ensuring that we are able to maintain the business objective of a 3% missed call rate
- Deal with all inbound communications including and not limited to emails, letters, website enquiries, registration forms in a timely manner.
- Review and process all eligibility to work documents received in line with Company ETW policy.
- Review and process all expense claims received in line with Company Expenses policy.
- Forwarding any potential agency sales leads to the Business Development team or Limited Company leads.
- Be able to explain each area of the Payslip, and/or the Pay Advice, for the respective solution. Understanding the document’s legal & commercial significance reference costs, deductions & margin.
- Use the Customer Relationship Management system (CRM), to ensure all automated To-dos and manually created To-Dos, are completed within a timely manner.
- In line with the Company’s view of “if it’s not written within the system, it did not happen”, capture contracting conversations and data within the operating system as an interaction. Ensuring the interaction is clear and can be understood and called upon should the business need to reply on the information going forward.
- In line with the company’s standard operating procedures and best practice, use the company document management systems (Share-point & AutoNAV) to accurately, in a timely manner, capture data against the relevant system records.
- Ensure you are fully conversant with the Business Model solutions and are able to effectively explain each aspect to our client base as you manage their queries ensuring we stay within the company compliance procedures.
- As and when required to do so, store electronic data / information in the correct system location every time. Ensuring the data can be called upon should the business need to reply on the information going forward in line with current regulations.
- You will use filtering to good effect, managing your role priorities, utilising the businesses system reports, namely but not limited to; Invoice Worker Header (IWH), On-stop list, Open timesheet list.
- Experience of working in a team in a customer service environment.
- Customer Service/Client management expertise.
- The ability to understand legislation that relates to our business.
- Competent financial acumen.
- Excellent communication skills, especially listening, that allow you to inform, help and advise customers clearly and to liaise effectively with clients.
- Confident and polite manner, displaying patience, tact and diplomacy when dealing with difficult customers or situations.
- Ability to apply professional integrity/confidentiality in all aspects of the role.
- Team player with an ability to work well under pressure.
- IT literate (Microsoft and internal database systems).
- Good organisational and planning skills, with the ability to use initiative to develop better working practices.
- Open minded approach.
- A commitment to develop your skills on an ongoing basis
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- On site parking
- Health care package
- Employee benefits scheme
Please apply with a CV or give us a call on 01942 939690