Electrical Engineer required for a Commercial/Industrial contract for the next 6-12 months based in Swindon.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday between 0700 to 1700, start times may vary each day
During this role you will be required to carry out temporary enabling works, containment installs, cable pulling and cable terminating. This will be working on a large commercial/industrial property based in the Swindon area. The contract will be running for the next 6-12 months.
Requirements of the role
- Must have at least 3 years experience
- IPAF licence
- ECS card
- PASMA licence
- Formal testing qualification. Ideally C&G 2391.
- Asbestos awareness
- Must have your own tools and van – This must be plain
Pay Rates and Benefits
- Guaranteed work for the next 6-12 months
- £21p/h – Monday to Friday (Sole Trader / CIS)
Immediate starts available for the role, Click Apply Now and one of our experienced consultants will call you back!