We are currently recruiting for a HGV Class 2 Driver for an established Food Distribution company based in Reading. This will be covering Monday to Friday with additional saturdays required also.
Start times will be between 0430 to 0630.
NEW PASS DRIVERS WANTED ALSO! TRAINING PROVIDED EVEN IF YOU FAIL ASSESSMENT!
What you need to do:
You will be required to undertake an average of 14 drops per day to establishments that require Food and Drink supplies. You will also be required to monitor the temperature of the products as well as collecting monies on behalf of some customers.
What you get in return:
- £16.23p/h Monday to Friday
- Overtime after 9 hours each day
- Full time opportunity after 12 weeks
- Working for a well established UK business
- Guaranteed 8 hours per day
The payment method is a new system independently audited by Freeths solicitors (top 10 UK law firms) and offers you as a driver the same benefits as being an LTD driver. You will look to take home 80 – 85% of your pay whilst being fully IR35 Compliant.
- HGV Class 2 (C) category on a UK drivers licence.
- Full CPC/Digi Card
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- 12 months HGV experience on UK roads due to insurance purposes.
- A maximum of 6 minor endorsement points.
- No major endorsements on licence such as DR, DG or IN.
Join a company that treats you with the respect and professionalism you deserve, we offer 24/7 call service, block bookings and regular job updates. Give us a call today on 01942 939690 and speak to one of our Leigh consultants. You can also click “APPLY” now to send your CV over to our recruitment team and we will be in contact with you as soon as possible.
Scorpion Recruit are a growing recruitment agency operating across the UK, we believe in a fair and honest solution to our clients staffing needs and our candidates work needs.