HGV Class 2 Driver required in Skelmersdale!
We have an opportunity for a HGV Class 2 Driver for our pallet network client based in Skelmersdale. They have work between Monday to Friday, 0700 start times. On-going work available!
What you need to do:
You will be required to undertake 9-12 drops per day to customers in the pallet network. You will also be required to collect various collections to be returned to site.
What you get in return:
- £14.00p/h Monday to Friday
- Access to a new fleet of vehicles all kept to an exceptional standard.
- Work between Monday to Friday
- Guaranteed 8 hours per day
The payment method is a new system independently audited by Freeths solicitors (top 10 UK law firms) by our end client and offers you as a driver the same benefits as being an LTD driver you will look to take home 80 – 85% of your pay whilst being fully IR35 Compliant.
- HGV Class 2 (C) category on a UK drivers licence.
- Full CPC certificates/card
- In date Driver Tachograph Card.
- 12 months HGV experience on UK roads due to insurance purposes.
- A maximum of 6 minor endorsement points.
- No major endorsements on licence such as DR, DG or IN.
Join a company that treats you with the respect and professionalism you deserve, we offer 24/7 call service, block bookings and regular job updates. Give us a call today on 01942 939690 and speak to one of our Leigh consultants. You can also click “APPLY” now to send your CV over to our recruitment team and we will be in contact with you as soon as possible.
Scorpion Recruit are a growing recruitment agency operating across the UK, we believe in a fair and honest solution to our clients staffing needs and our candidates work needs.