Scorpion Recruit currently on the look out for a Processing Officer to join a fast-growing banking business based at one of their offices in Northwich. The business is well established and growing internationally and locally.
Our client is the first Bank in London to be awarded Platinum status by Investors in People (IIP) in 2020 demonstrating our commitment to high performance through good people management and strong company culture.
This means there is a focus on clearly defined set of core values and the Bank encourages a sense of individual ownership and talent development whilst fostering team spirit and career progression.
We are looking for a Processing Officer who is adaptable and dedicated to providing great customer service, working with your own initiative and be able to work across multiple areas within the business.
The successful Processing Officer will deliver excellence as part of a multi-functional team whilst maintaining exceptional levels of quality and professionalism.
The Processing Officer will report to the Processing Team Leader and will be part of a highly effective team and will take an active part in the progression of the Bank as it enters the next stage of growth.
The role requires a good level of customer service skills with an ability to:
- Take inbound and make outbound telephone calls and deal with enquiries appropriately.
- Check new account opening documentation received from Front Office teams.
- Review large amounts of client onboarding documentation and make informed judgements in line with policy and procedures.
- Process new and maturing Sensible Savings applications by post and online, performing the required Know your Customer (KYC) and Customer Due Diligence (CDD) checks and issuing the appropriate correspondence to customers.
- Ensure that all of the Bank’s Anti-Money Laundering, KYC and CDD requirements are met and all relevant searches are carried out.
- Create new Customer Identification Files (CIFs) and new customer accounts.
- Perform all aspects of ongoing account maintenance including the setup of customer Internet Banking and other account facilities where appropriate. Open, sort and distribute mail received throughout the day.
- Send customer documentations including statements and process the monthly account maintenance charges to customer accounts.
- Issue audit responses where requesting by internal or external parties.
- Provide support to the rest of the team, helping to ensure that all areas of work within the team are dealt with accurately and in a timely manner Person/Experience required
- Educated to degree level
- Customer service experience
- Interest in financial products
- Keen eye for detail and accurate and timely data inputting and administration;
- The ability to work independently and to strict deadlines;
- Ability to use own initiative and be a proactive thinker;
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Good Problem Solving skills;
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and;
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with other areas of the bank including Compliance, Risk, Settlements and Relationship Management Team.